Fire Hose Storage Racks
Proper storage of fire hose is critical to ensure a longer service life and to make it readily available for use at moment’s notice. Fire hose storage racks and reels are available for a variety of applications, including pin racks for rapid deployment necessary for municipal use, continuous flow reels for marine use such as off-shore drilling, and saddle racks for long-term industrial hose storage. Don’t forget to protect your storage racks and reels with fire hose covers.
Choose Your Fire Hose Storage Solution
Should I Choose a Rack or Reel?
Fire hose storage racks and reels are primarily built for two types of typical usage: longer-term storage and immediate-use storage.
Long-term storage industrial hose racks:
- Feature open sides that are designed to cradle the fire hose, keeping it dry and off the ground. The open-style, saddle-type rack allows the fire hose to hang in order to dry.
- May be attached to the wall, floor or put on casters for mobility.
- Come with optional wall mount with a swing pivot that allows for both out-of-the-way storage and easy access.
A ready-to-use fire hose storage reel is:
- Designed to store fire hose either coiled or folded.
- Plumbed into a water source for immediate usage.
- Commonly referred to as occupant use hose, whereby the user may open the water valve before deploying the fire hose.
Select your fire hose storage solution today for fast, free shipping.
1-1/2″-1-3/4″ Fire Hose Hump Rack- DF-FHHR-1$208.00
1-1/2″-1-3/4″ Fire Hose Hump Rack- DF-FHHR-3$167.50
1-1/2″-1-3/4″ Fire Hose Saddle Rack- DF-HR1610-3$98.00
1-1/2″-1-3/4″ Fire Hose Saddle Rack- DF-HR1610-6$114.00
1-1/2″-1-3/4″ Hump Rack-DF-FHHR-5$182.50
1-1/2″-2-1/2″ Fire Hose Saddle Rack- DF-HR1610$141.50
2″-2-1/2″ Fire Hose Hump Rack- DF-FHHR-2$189.50
2″-2-1/2″ Fire Hose Saddle Rack- DF-HR1610-4$98.50
Continuous Flow Reel$1,425.00 – $1,537.50
Continuous Flow Reel Connector$136.00 – $138.00
Fire Hose Pin Rack for 1-1/2″ Hose$93.00
Fire Hose Storage Reel- R15-18$138.50