About Rawhide Fire Hose
Rawhide Fire Hose was built on a foundation of providing quality fire hose and related equipment in a timely manner. While factory lead times for fire protection equipment can be weeks, and often months, our large inventory lets us ship your order of fire hose products the same day as received.
Our four warehouses and over 15 manufacturer locations allow us to ship your fire hose and equipment to you as quickly as possible. Headquartered in Wooster, Ohio, Team Rawhide specializes in hard-to-find specialty products and custom hose configurations for your specific application.
Learn more about our manufacturers.
Fast Shipping on Fire Hose, Nozzles, Adapters & Tools
Rawhide was named after original fire hose made from leather tubing that was tough yet flexible. Our fire protection hoses and nozzles are still made tough today, reflecting the durability of our products. It’s our goal to exceed your expectations:
- By maintaining a large inventory of fire hose, industrial hoses, couplings, and fire protection nozzles, we can ship your order the same day from one of four strategically located warehouses.
- We constantly look for ways to drive down customer costs. Our four warehouses have allowed us to reduce transit times and shipping costs.
- Drop shipping saves time, while also reducing internal and external costs.
- Maintaining a large inventory gives Rawhide buying power to continually search and secure volume purchases, which translates into lower costs for you.
- You get one-stop shopping on a full line of fire protection nozzles to complement your selection of fire hose.
We also protect your privacy. Rawhide Fire Hose captures and utilizes information only to the extent needed to transact business with our vendors and/or customers when you purchase fire protection equipment. All information is confidential and will not be shared with outside sources unless required by law.
Rawhide Fire Hose Mission Statement
Rawhide Fire Hose provides the best quality fire hose and equipment. We process all orders promptly and efficiently, meeting or exceeding customer expectations. We will continuously improve our process, in order to be the best value to our customer both internal and external.