Industrial Mine Hose
Rawhide is a supplier of the MSHA Single Jacket Fire Water Hose approved for use in underground mining operations. A single jacket exterior woven evenly from polyester, this mining hose is engineered to offer superior strength against gravitational pressure and wear characteristics to reduce weight and increase flexibility. The rubber interior lining, designed to resist ozone, is vulcanized to the jacket to prevent delamination or hydrolysis. This premium quality, abrasion resistant industrial water fire hose meets or exceeds all MSHA specifications.
- 5” Industrial Fire Hose Diameter
- Standard Hose Length – 100 ft or 50ft
- Special – Custom lengths are available upon request – call 800.321.3714 for pricing or contact us
- The 1-1/2” MSHA Single Jacket Fire Hose (600LB Test) is approved for use in underground mining operations. United States Department of Labor, Code of Federal Regulations acceptance number 18-FHA080002.
- Engineered to prevent caustic emissions when exposed to fire.
- How much pressure in a mining fire hose?
The pressure ratings are as followed:
- 300# Service Test Pressure
- 900# Burst Pressure
- What is an industrial mining fire hose made out of?
The industrial mining hose is made from a polyester outer jacket to resist abrasion and mildew. The tube liner is a compounded rubber polymer, manufactured in accordance with MSHA requirements for flame resistance. Couplings are produced from extruded aluminum, designed to be lightweight, non-sparking and hard coated for durability.
Choose your Industrial Mine Fire Hose Below