PVC Suction Hose / Draft Hose:
Rawhide Fire Hose offers one of the most flexible PVC suction hose / draft hoses in the market. Engineered to provide as much as a 24% tighter bend radius. This PVC Suction Hose / Draft Hose is designed for extended life due to high UV inhibitors applied during the manufacturing process. The clear PVC suction hose / draft hose allows for visual indication of water movement and debris that may be inducted during intake. The field attachable coupling can easily be removed, virtually any place and at any time with a standard Allen type (hex)wrench.
Featuring aircraft aluminum # 6061-T couplings that are hard coated to Military spec Type lll specification for added abrasion resistance and long service life.
Deliberate beveled segment edges are incorporated for easy loading into hose chutes on most apparatus. The all-metal segment collars secure coupling to the hose section by virtue of a helix matching groove arrangement that aligns with the hose. All metal roller bearings in the female swivels assure long service life. There are NO plastic integral components. Couplings and Hose are made and assembled in the U.S.A.
PVC Suction hose length is measured from end of the couplings to the end of the couplings. Our 10ft. lengths are therefore 10 ft. end to end.
- Standard 10’ length hose is measured from end of coupling to end of coupling
- Special – short or long – lengths can be made – call 800.321.3715 for pricing or contact-us
- 3” hoses 10 feet in length can be shipped via UPS or Fed-X ground
- 4”, 5”, and 6” hoses must ship via truck and must be delivered to a business with a freight dock height door. No residential deliveries.
- 5” & 6” hoses are shipped straight-flat to reduce possible damage to hose in transit
- Storz X NH connections on one length can be supplied – call 800.321.3715 or contact us to request pricing
- Folding Long Handle Female swivels are available and allow for ease of storing. Handles fold down and out of the way for storage and safe operation, then may be deployed, providing additional leverage for easy tightening of coupling.