Applications: For use in high-pressure fire engine booster hose service, as well as other heavy industrial and municipal operations.
- 800 # Working Pressure
- 1600 # Test Pressure
- 3200 # Burst Pressure
- Tube: Synthetic Rubber / NBR – PVC Blend
- Cover: Red Synthetic Rubber / NBR/PVC Blend
- Reinforcement: 2-spiral braid synthetic yarn
- -20°F to 190°F
- -29°C to 88°C
Resists scrapes, scuffs, scratches and built to exceed municipal and industrial demands. This hose can also be used for water transfer service, wash down and mop up. Choose fire engine booster hose for the very best in fire protection.
Built rugged , by using a red NBR/PVC cover to resist abrasion. The smooth surface provides for ease of handling.
The rubber lining is SBR/Nitrile rubber. Overlapped spiral layers of synthetic yarn makes this hose tough yet still flexible. Built safe for use with pressures up to 800 psi working pressure.
As required per customer order and use, this hose is offered in hard coated aluminum, brass and chrome-plated brass. The couplings are spanner hole-type and can be attached in the field.
- For use in high-pressure fire engine booster hose service
- Standard cover color is red
- Medium to high oil resistance
- Can be used with a wide range of media ( see media tables )
- Designed stable to keep its shape
- Will not flatten or crush reels
- Working pressure up to 800 PSI for best margin of safety
- Hose can be fully charged with water while still on the reel
- Ideal for brush, refuse, dumpster and grass fires
- Designed to combat fires beyond the basic burn stage
- An ever-ready hose for offshore drilling platform use
- Thick-walled and flexible
- Made in the United States of America
- Highly mobile
- Can be handled easily by one fire fighter
- Retains shape when carried on a pumper truck reel
- Perfect for close quarters wash down and mop up
- Multi purpose heavy-duty factory and municipal use
- Reels (manual and auto) and reel covers in stock
- Nozzles, valves and change-over nipples available
- Broad working temperature range (See Specifications Tab)
- Up to 200′ lengths
- Other custom lengths and threads offered (Contact us)