Fire Fighting Hose Valves & Wye | Rawhide Fire Hose

Fire Fighting Valves & Wyes

Direct and control the flow of water at the scene with hose valves and wyes that mechanically open, close or partially obstruct the flow of water from either a fire hydrant or large pump intake. Rawhide Fire Hose supplies a wide assortment of hydrant connections, from 1-1/2″  brass rack angle valves and aluminum hydrant gate valves, to forestry grade wyes and leader line wyes.

Select a Valve Below

What is a Fire Hose Valve?

A hose or hydrant valve is used to control the flow of water at the scene of a fire or in an industrial setting. Different applications call for different fire hose valves, including deluge and dry riser valve types. Other common types of hose valves include:

  • Angle Valves – Used in conjunction with rack hose assemblies and automatically drains and vents.
  • Ball Valves– Used in pumper discharges, gated wyes, and fire pump piping systems.
  • Gate Valves– Used to control flow from a fire hydrant or on large pump intakes.

Appropriate for municipal, rural as well as forestry hose applications, our fire protection valves, and wyes feature superior construction. Forestry hose wye valves are made of lightweight alloys and feature stainless-steel ball shut off, while our fire hydrant wye valves include self-locking handles.

Order your hose valves today for free, same-day shipping.