Brass Hydrant Gate Valve with Speed Handle
- The hydrant gate valve is used to throttle the flow from a fire hydrant without damaging the hydrant itself.
- For use on hydrants, standpipes and fire pumps
- For use with water only
- maximum operating pressure: 175 PSI at 70º F (21° C)
- Cast brass
- Rubber seal
- Pin lug swivel, rising stem
- Aluminum speed handle
- 2-1/2″ Swivel Female NST/NH Inlet X 2-1/2″ Male NST/NH Outlet
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
There are no reviews yet.