***To prevent kinking, this hose must be rolled out completely before pressurizing with water.***
- Designed for rigorous forestry applications such as mop-up, pumper protection & clean-up applications.
- 300# Service Test Pressure
- 600# Proof Test Pressure
- 900# Burst Pressure
- The warp yarn shall consist of filament polyester yarn. The filler yarns shall be constructed of high strength, low elongation, filament polyester to reduce weight and increase flexibility.
- The lining shall be a single-ply extruded tube of synthetic high tensile polyurethane to resist zone.
- Brass GHT threaded couplings complete with strain reliefs.
This Nozzle is compatible for this hose as long as you choose the GHT Thread. Click on the link below.
5/8” X 50’ Layflat Garden Hose
The 5/8” layflat garden hose meets and exceeds all performance requirements of Federal specification NSN# 4210-01-167-1061. This Layflat garden hose comes with brass GHT couplings complete with gaskets, and strain reliefs at each coupling. This hose is engineered to maintain flexibility in temperatures down to -20 degrees Fahrenheit. The working pressure is an impressive 300-psi, featuring a burst pressure of 900 psi at 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Circular woven fire hose technology
- High tensile all polyester woven jacket
- High tensile polyurethane NSF liner
- Brass GHT threaded couplings complete with gasket and strain reliefs
- Polyurethane lining made from high tensile TPU compounded
- Resists ozone
- Working pressure of 300-psi (Avg water pressure is 70 to 90)
To prevent kinking, this hose must be rolled out completely before pressurizing with water.