Fire Hose Pin Rack
This fire hose pin rack is built tough, features a semi-automatic water release and is designed with “occupant usage” in mind. It meets UL/ULC (Underwriters Laboratories) and is <FM> (Factory Mutual) approved. This fire hose pin rack is acceptable for Class ll Service and acts as a readily available, immediate means of controlling and suppressing fire by a trained individual.
The pin rack is built to fit around the brass adapter nipple, having pipe thread on one end, that threads in to the valve and hose thread (NH/NST or NPSH/IPT) on the other. This allows the pin rack to pivot or swivel allowing for rapid deployment. The automatic release mechanism prevents water from flowing through the hose after the valve is opened and until the last fold has fallen of the rack, ensuring ease of use and proper functionality.
It is built tough from red enameled steel and will accommodate both 1-1/2” and 2-1/2” rack hose in lengths of 50’, 75’ and 100’. This pin rack will work well with both aluminum and brass couplings.
- Rack assembly will accommodate 50′, 75′ or 100′ lengths of 1.5″ and 2.5”rack hose.
- Swivel design facilitates the hose to track user while being deployed.
- Semi-automatic water release allows user to open valve so that when hose is full deployed, water will flow.
- One size fits all lengths, ensuring enough pins to align with the number of folds in the hose.
- Red enamel finish provides resistance from rust and corrosion and is highly visible.
- UL listing and <FM> approval assures exact manufacturing specifications.
- Available as a stand alone replacement or as a complete assembly.
Call Rawhide Fire Hose to order your fire hose pin rack or pin rack assembly. In stock and as always, shipping is free. 800.321.3715