U.S. Coast Guard Approved Fog Nozzle
- The 1-1/2″ U.S. Coast Guard Approved Fog Nozzle is designed for maximum efficiency with AFFF (Aqueous Film Forming Foams) or water on shipboard, offshore rigs and industrial applications.
- For use with water/ AFFF only
- Approval # 162.027/14/0
- Available with or without pistol grip
- Double row of molded teeth for excellent fog pattern
- Flush without shutting down
- Constant gallonage in all fog and straight stream patterns
- Combination fog and straight stream
- Maximum operating pressure: 100 PSI at 70º F, 95 GPM.
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
- Corrosion resistant brass construction
- Rubber-like bumper and handle for added protection
- Zytel® (nylon) horseshoe handle