Pin Rack Hose Assembly:
Our UL Listed/FM Approved Pin Rack Hose Assembly provides an immediate water source for fire control and suppression.(UL = Underwriters Laboratories and FM = Factory Mutual) They are designed for building occupant use. These assemblies are designed and engineered to conform with guidelines provided by the NFPA(National Fire Protection Agency) standards for Class II service. The swing-able pin rack features an automatic release mechanism that prevents water from flowing through the hose until the valve is opened that occurs as the last fold has been pulled off the rack. This design feature ensures ease of use and proper functionality by just one individual. Note: Per NFPA 1962, “in-service hose is required to be un-racked and inspected annually.” Rawhide Fire Hose strongly encourages participation in a sanctioned training program for anyone who may have cause to operate pin rack hose assemblies. Your area fire marshal will be able to provide contact information.
Aluminum Assemblies Include:
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories) Listed /FM (Factory Mutual) Approved Pre Folded Rack Hose. Available in 50′, 75′, or 100′ lengths coupled “hard-coated” Aluminum (6061-T6 alloy) NPSH/IPT or NST/NH Threads.
- Red Semi-Automatic Swing Rack made from 16 gauge metal and powder coated with a smooth red finish.
- Brass Rack Nipple made from solid brass.
- Brass Rack Angle Valve ( 300 PSI )
- Aluminum Red Lexan Nozzle (FM Approved, ULC Listed)
Pre Folded Rack Hose Specs:
Number of folds (fold to fold dimension)
- 50’ 15-16 folds 18”
- 75’ 17-18 folds 24”
- 100’ 24-25 folds 23 “
- 250# Service Test Pressure
- 500# Proof Test Pressure
- 750# Burst Pressure
- 100% polyester single woven jacket. Lining is a single poly urethane/ thermoplastic.
- -40 degrees F to 180 degrees F
- -40 degrees C to 82 degrees C
- FM Label
- Built to UL specifications
Click for Assembly Instructions.