For use in high pressure fire engine booster service. Also has many applications in other heavy industrial and municipal operations.
250# Working Pressure
500# Test Pressure
1,000# Burst Pressure
- Hard wall smooth cover
- Tube: SBR/Nitrile
- Reinforcement: Spiral braid polyester.
- Cover: NBR/PVC
- -40 degrees F to 190 degrees F
- -40 degrees C to 88 degrees C
- Class A tube.
- Good ozone and weather resistant cover.
1-1/2″ Fire Engine Booster Hose 500 LB Test
Resists scrapes, scuffs, scratches and built to exceed municipal and industrial demands. This hose can also be used for water transfer service, wash down and mop up. Choose this 1-1/2″ fire engine booster hose 500 lb test for the very best in fire protection.
Built rugged , by using a red NBR/PVC cover to resist abrasion. The smooth surface provides for ease of handling.
The rubber lining is SBR/Nitrile rubber. Overlapped spiral layers of synthetic yarn makes this hose tough yet still flexible. Built safe for use with pressures up to 250 psi working pressure.
As required per customer order and use, this hose is offered with hard coated aluminum or brass expansion ring type couplings.
- For use in high-pressure fire engine booster hose service
- Standard cover color is red
- Medium to high oil resistance
- Can be used with a wide range of media
- Designed stable to keep its shape
- Will not flatten or crush reels
- Working pressure up to 250 PSI for best margin of safety
- Hose can be fully charged with water while still on the reel
- Ideal for brush, refuse, dumpster and grass fires
- Designed to combat fires beyond the basic burn stage
- An ever-ready hose for offshore drilling platform use
- Thick-walled and flexible
- Made in the United States of America
- Highly mobile
- Can be handled easily by one fire fighter
- Retains shape when carried on a pumper truck reel
- Perfect for close quarters wash down and mop up
- Multi purpose heavy-duty factory and municipal use
- Reels (manual and auto) and reel covers in stock
- Nozzles, valves and change-over nipples available
- Broad working temperature range (See Specifications Tab)
- Up to 200′ lengths
- Other custom lengths and threads offered (Contact us)