Brass Hydrant Gate Valve with Speed Handle
- The hydrant gate valve is used to throttle the flow from a fire hydrant without damaging the hydrant itself.
- For use on hydrants, standpipes and fire pumps
- For use with water only
- maximum operating pressure: 175 PSI at 70º F (21° C)
- Cast brass
- Rubber seal
- Pin lug swivel, rising stem
- Aluminum speed handle
- 2-1/2″ Swivel Female NST/NH Inlet X 2-1/2″ Male NST/NH Outlet
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.